Riverdance returns to Dublin
for its summer run at the Gaiety Theatre
until 9th September
Riverdance has returned to Dublin for its summer run at the Gaiety Theatre until 9th September. Tickets are on sale now.
Each summer Riverdance has supported a different charity partner and this summer the charity partner will be The Alzheimer Society of Ireland. One of the ways Riverdance will connect with ASI over the coming months will be on Thursday 21st June when a 12-hour Riverdanceathon will take place in front of the Gaiety Theatre. This marathon dance session aims to raise awareness and much-needed funds for ASI’s work on to provide essential support to the 55,000 people living with dementia in Ireland today.
Following the run at the Gaiety Riverdance will perform at the INEC Killarney from 12th – 16th September.
Composed by Bill Whelan, produced by Moya Doherty and directed by John McColgan, the original stage spectacular Riverdance has been performed over 11,500 times to a live audience of over 25 million people in 515 venues worldwide, throughout 47 countries across 6 continents.
CRITICAL PRAISE FOR Riverdance:
- “The original ….the best.” - THE IRISH TIMES
- “A family evening unlike anything else!” - THE TIMES OF LONDON
- “Riverdance is as much a phenomenon as a show.” - NEW YORK POST
- “The phenomenon rolls on! There will always be a Riverdance!” - THE NEW YORK TIMES
- “The show is quite simply incredible. A phenomenon of historic proportions.” - THE WASHINGTON TIMES
- “Riverdance is the No. 1 dance show of the world.” - SHENZHEN DAILY
Booking for Summer 2018 at the Gaiety Theatre
Tickets: €21 - €71 Family Ticket for 4 €128 VIP Experience €96
www.ticketmaster.ie/Riverdance / 0818 719 388 / In Person at the Gaiety Box Office
Group Sales +353 (1) 646 8687 email@example.com
Wheelchair & box bookings +353 (1) 679 5622
Booking for INEC Killarney
12th -16th September 2018
Venue: INEC Killarney
Doors 7.30pm | Show 8.30pm
Tickets: from €35
Press information: Gerry Lundberg / Sinead O’Doherty O’Doherty Communications t: +353 1 679 8476 / 086 259 1070 / 0872591070 firstname.lastname@example.org